[vpn-help] VPN login before domain login

Steven Godfrey sgodfrey at scg-atl.com
Thu Dec 20 12:33:01 CST 2012

Hello,

I plan on buying a cicso RV220W. The only problem is that it's VPN
client does not support login before domain login on the windows 7 64
bit clients. So I would like to go with Shrew Soft VPN client. Before I
purchase this router rather than going with the ASA AnyConnect router
which cost more I would like to know if ShrewSoft VPN client can startup
before login such as a windows service and connect to the vpn before I
login to the domain? I am currently using openVPN which does this but
the problem is that openVPN which is SSL does not work with my router
choices.

Thanks for your help,

Steven