[vpn-help] Shrew VPN in Ubuntu

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 03:46:08 CST 2012

Thanks, I'll check how I can do it, it seems there's include &exclude
stuff, so I guess I will exclude the vpn gateway and include all rest
0.0.0.0.
Maybe I shall send an email to the VPN mailing list, this is not a normal
behavior.

Btw, my dns seemed to be working OK on Ubuntu 12.10 when vpn was connected,
why would we need your patch for?

--
Emre