[vpn-help] Multiple VPN clients behind a Fios Actiontec router

Roper, Andrew aroper at bcsvoicedata.com
Thu Jan 19 09:52:09 CST 2012

Mark,

Why the multiple VPN clients? Are these different machines that you use to get to the same network but on different servers? Or do you have multiple tunnels to different networks? I would think that in your case, specifically, you would be better off with a hardware-based VPN as opposed to a software-based VPN like you are doing now. It would just depend on what are you are trying to accomplish given the restraints you have mentioned.

-Andrew