[vpn-help] Windows 7 64bit Slow VPN

Roper, Andrew aroper at bcsvoicedata.com
Fri Jan 27 10:20:10 CST 2012

I would make sure that NIC drivers are up to date and all firmwares have been applied. I would also check for any IPS programs that may be running. It might also be a good idea to uninstall the client, reset the stack and reinstall the client. I would also make sure that there are no other IPSec clients installed on the machine. It might also be helpful to perform a packet capture on the egress interface to see if you are experiencing any excess fragmentation or other IP problems.

-Andrew