[vpn-help] Netgear setup FVS336GV2 (Kevin VPN)

Mark Verhyden mark at verhyden.org
Sat Jul 21 12:30:45 CDT 2012

Hi Kevin,

Someone on the list sent me an email saying that he had successfully setup the client without modeconfig on the exact same router I had but he had used v2.15.  I tried it with that version and it worked fine.  The important thing to remember is  to change Auto Configuration (in the General tab) to disabled.  Thanks for your response.

Regards

Mark Verhyden