[vpn-help] Linksys RV082 strange problem

Matthew Harless mjharless at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:53:25 CDT 2012

Never mind. I figured out how to search this mailing list and found that if
I changed the local host address to an IP address that was not on the
remote lan it works perfectly. For anyone else that might search this, the
remote lan is 10.10.10.0 and I entered 10.10.10.99 as my virtual ip and it
does not work, however entering 10.10.1.99 does work.  Since I do this for
a living I should probably know why, but I have to be honest and say I
don't. I thought it was just like pptp.