[vpn-help] File-export

Markus Busche m.busche at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:06:24 CST 2012

Hello,

I´d like to generate scripted .VPN configuration files for Shrew to connect
against LANCOM routers. The script-gererator will be Open Source Software.

My problem concerns the encryption of the PSK-field in Shrew´s .VPN file
(b:auth-mutual-psk). I don´t think the encryption method and password are
documented anywhere (this wouldn´t make any sense), but perhaps someone
could offer me this information?

Sincerly,

Markus

XMPP: elpatron at jabber.ccc.de
ICQ: 101900957
http://exilostfriesen.de

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
Douglas Adams