[vpn-help] negotiation timeout occured - Windows 7 64-bit

Dorian.Paradis dorian.paradis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:04:26 CDT 2012

Hi

Can you please help me.
I have read the similar problem on list, but i dont have "Microsoft
Wi-Fi adapter" and there wasn't solution.

Problem:
When i trying to connect using Shrew (tried version 2.1.7 Stable and
2.2.0-beta-2) I receive message
bringing up tunnel...
negotiation timout occured
tunnel disabled
detached from key daemon
-
VPN Client Version =  2.1.7
Windows OS Version = Windows 7 64-bit

On other side there is Cisco ASA 5505.
I imported pcf profile. On my other computer with Windows XP Pro sp2 all
works correctly.
On computer with Windows 7 64-bit - NOT working.
-
I have disabled Firewall, changed timeout to 28800 Secs , but still
negotiation time occured.
I deinstalled Cisco VPN client also.
I tried to debug, but dont see results, maybe because I didn't pass phase 1.

Any ideas ?

Dorian