[vpn-help] Connecting to Watchguard from Linux v2.1.7

gregmail at outtacyte.com gregmail at outtacyte.com
Wed Mar 21 20:20:06 CDT 2012

Yes, the Shrew client does work with XTM on firewall.

Make sure the XTM is the latest version because the prior versions had a
problem generating the .vpn file

Use the XTM UI to generate the .vpn file (or, you can use the WSM if you
have that installed)

I have it working at two of my locations.

-Greg