[vpn-help] VPN is not able to keep connection after installing Windows Live Movie Maker&photo gallery

Kuanjun Jin kjjk.farm at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:27:16 CDT 2012

* Hi all,*

*     I am having problem with Shrew VPN connection. It used to be good
before I installed Windows Live Movie Maker and Windows Live Photo Gallery.
After installing Windows Live Movie Maker, the VPN connection is terminated
right way after it is connected.  I also tried to uninstall the Maker, then
VPN is able to keep connection again.*
**
* VPN Client Version : 2.1.7 and 2.2*
* OP version : Win 7 64bit*
* **  Gateway Make/Model : D-Link Dir-628*
**
*After VPN is connected(tunnel enabled), it is always terminated "session
terminated by gateway". *
**
*I have tried ike config pull/ikeconfig push/dhcp over ipsec, all the
options and even disable option**. And all come to the same.*

*Please see the attached log file.*
**
*Thanks.*