[vpn-help] Window VPN client 2.1.7 does not work with the firewall enabled.

Christian Krackowizer c.krackowizer at a1.net
Mon May 7 02:17:38 CDT 2012

Hmm,

strange.

Me too have he same configuration, no problem. I hadn’t to setup any entries
in the firewall.

Please be aware that Microsoft’s Firewall normally blocks INCOMING traffic.
OUTGOING traffic is permitted.

Always use 2.1.7 with the ‚virtua‘ adapter! Otherwise you can have troubles
with routes and DNS server, depending on the type of Internet Access.

Regards

Christian Krackowizer

ECOS GmbH     ---     Ihr Partner für solide IT
A-5301 Eugendorf, Ischlerbahnstr. 14
DI Christian Krackowizer
Tel: +43/6225/7609 Fax: +43/6225/7609-22
 <mailto:c.krackowizer at ecos.at> mailto:c.krackowizer at ecos.at
<http://www.ecos.at/> http://www.ecos.at