[vpn-help] after disconnecting client i lose internet connection

Kevin Ulin kevin at cityspan.com
Wed May 9 15:12:34 CDT 2012

I am using ShrewSoft VPN Client v2.1.7.

If I connect for more than a few minutes I encounter a problem when I
eventually disconnect the client. After disconnect I must disable and
re-enable my local network connection in 64 bit win7. Just performing a
ipconfig /renew is not enough. I am not sure where to begin troubleshooting
this any anything I might google is too generic to be useful.

I have installed the VPN client on another machine and not had this problem
so I know this is abnormal.

Any help will be much appreciated.

- Kevin