[vpn-help] VPN connection established but wrong route

Mirco Freiberg mirco.freiberg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 02:21:29 CST 2012

Hi,
just set up a cisco VPN connection (via pcf import) with group PSK auth.
VPN connect shows "tunnel enabled" and I can see a new lan adapter being
set up having an ip address from my company net. Seems okay so far.
When I try to call a service (http) which is available within my company
net only, it get a time out. When I call a web site which normally is being
filtered out by our company firewall I get a connection. Therefore I think,
the tunnel is not working properly and/or I have a routing issue.

any advice on this problem?
thx,
Mirco