[vpn-help] New 2.2.0 RC-1 Available ...

Stefan Sabolowitsch Stefan.Sabolowitsch at felten-group.com
Thu Nov 8 04:06:09 CST 2012

Hi Matthew
Thank you for your time and work on this vpn-client.

Stefan

Am 08.11.2012 um 07:55 schrieb Matthew Grooms <mgrooms at shrew.net<mailto:mgrooms at shrew.net>>:

All,

I just uploaded a new 2.2.0 release candidate to the site. Some of you may notice, the DNS proxy daemon and the Security Credentials provider have been removed from the release. I'll give more details regarding that decision in the near future. A few other things of note are that the RC includes a fix for a security vulnerability discovered by Petar Tsankov as reported on the vpn-devel mailing list. He was also very helpful in reproducing the issue using some packet fuzzer code he was able to provide. The RC1 installer has also been modified to work with Windows 8, so compatibility options are no longer required.