[vpn-help] any word on when the website will be back up

Jernej Simončič jernej's-shrew at eternallybored.org
Mon Nov 5 11:25:59 CST 2012

On Monday, November 5, 2012, 18:03:34, Matthew Grooms wrote:

> But I suspect the installer can be
> modified to allow for installation on Windows 8 using the Windows 7
> certified drivers since both OS's are NDIS 6.x compatible.

FWIW, I've been running 2.2.0 beta 2 on Windows 8 since it became
available on MSDN and haven't noticed any problems (though IIRC, I had
to run the installer in Windows 7 compatibility mode).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Anything is possible if you don't know what you'retalking about.
       -- Green's Law of Debate