[vpn-help] running on Ubuntu 12.10

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Mon Nov 12 11:55:27 CST 2012

Philipp,

Thanks for the response. There was definitely a lull in development so I
completely understand the removal of 2.1.7 due to its dependency on the
legacy Qt3 libs. We are committed to getting 2.2.0 release out the door
as soon as it proves release ready ( we are currently on RC1 ), so
please let me know if there I can do anything to help with packaging for
Debian/Ubuntu ( especially if there are open issues that need to be
addresses somewhere ).

Again, much appreciated.

-Matthew