[vpn-help] Mac OSX VPN Client Testing

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Fri Apr 12 14:28:56 CDT 2013

I've just resubscribed to the list after a while away from it. Back in
December, Matthew posted to the list about his new efforts on the OSX
client. At the end, he wrote -

    In any case, I should have a new dmg file uploaded in a day or two. I
    will let the list know when that happens.

But sadly, there's been no announcement that I can find.

I'll happily be a guinea pig for a new testing version, one newer than
the old testing version, which has worked pretty close to flawlessly for
a couple of years. Besides a couple of trivial UI issues, it's been very
stable - but one always wants newer/better/faster/more!

Would it be possible to add a formal link to the OSX release(s) on the
Downloads page? As long as the caveat is clear that it's 'testing' not
production code of course.

I recently moved from an MBA to an MBP, and had to reinstall the shrew
client to get it working. I learned the hard way that installing the
latest/greatest Qt code is not a good idea. :)

Thanks.

--
Paul Theodoropoulos
www.anastrophe.com