[vpn-help] 2.2.0 rc 4 "Trial period expired"?

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Apr 16 12:34:22 CDT 2013

Hi Thomas,

If your seeing a message like that, then you have hit a bug. I did add
support for commercial builds of the software. More details surrounding
this will be made available after the 2.2.0 release. But I assure you,
the software version currently available for download on our website is
free for both personal and commercial use. I have absolutely no plan to
cease distribution of the freeware version of our VPN client.

Have you tried to remove the rc4 build and then re-install it? I may
have introduced a logic error into the install routine that is causing
the software to behave badly.

-Matthew