[vpn-help] How can I use / see the mailing list?

Kevin VPN kvpn at live.com
Mon Dec 2 21:28:29 CST 2013

On 12/02/2013 01:51 AM, Søren Holdgaard wrote:
> Hi,
> How to I see the mailing list?
> I use Outlook 2010.

Hello Soren,

You can subscribe to the mailing list on this page
https://lists.shrew.net/mailman/listinfo/vpn-help.  This will send new
messages on the list to the email address you specify.

To see the old messages on the list, you may browse the list archives
using the "vpn-help Archives" link located on the vpn-help subscription
page (or click here https://lists.shrew.net/pipermail/vpn-help/).

I usually find it easier to search the list by using Google's "site:"
functionality to have it exclusively search the lists.  For instance,
I'd enter this for the search if I were looking for the Shrew client
silent install option:

site:lists.shrew.net silent install

That will tell Google to only return results from pages hosted on server
lists.shrew.net.