[vpn-help] Only one concurrent session possible / VPN with Netscreen

Kevin VPN kvpn at live.com
Tue Dec 3 21:52:31 CST 2013

On 10/30/2013 02:32 PM, Jernej Simončič wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 16:56:26, J. Schröder wrote:
>
>> thanks. Okay, using certificates is really the only possiblity to use
>> more than one concurrent session?
>
> Not normally. I don't know Netscreen, but with Cisco ASA, Netgear
> FVS336G and pfSense I have no problems with multiple users while using
> pre-shared keys.

Hi Johnny,

Multiple concurrent logons are possible.  In the NetScreen HowTo, in the
section for Create a Phase1 ID, look at the Auth/IKE/XAuth/L2TP User
screenshot.

There is a field right above "IKE Identity" named "Number of Multiple
Logins with Same ID".  Increase that to the number of concurrent VPN
connections you require.