[vpn-help] Windows 8, client 2.2.2 connecting but not pinging

Timo timo.koppanen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 09:32:59 CST 2013

Hi there,

Running as administrator doesn't solve anything, still acts the sameway.
One thing I have noticed is that remote site IPs doesn't come in to arp
table. It only shows my clients IP xxx.xxx.xxx.37, but nothing else doesn't
appear there. On my worklaptop I get every address into arp table. I tried
to add manually 10.1.1.0 network but no dice in there.

Turning off every protection on my comp doesn't solve anything.

Maybe I should try to fiddle with my administrator rights if there is
something wrong with them.

Regards,
Timo