[vpn-help] 2 Simultaneous VPN active - No Function

Kevin VPN kvpn at live.com
Mon Dec 9 21:31:16 CST 2013

On 12/09/2013 12:16 PM, Maurizio Baù wrote:
> Hi all
>
> i installed a new version 2.2.2 and i've problem with second vpn.
> When i Connect first VPN, the second VPN negotiate correctly all VPN's
> parameter and close VPN, but just after VPN closed and display this errror
>
> *adapter configuration failed*
>
> Can You help me?
> What's problem?

Hi Maurizio,

I'm not sure what you mean by "just after VPN closed"?  Do you mean when
the VPN Connect dialog minimizes after a successful connection?

Because you say "installed new version 2.2.2," I assume that means that
it was working under a previous version of Shrew.  What version did you
have before?

Would you be able to send us a copy of your VPN site configuration files
and a debug log?  You can use the File -> Export feature to create a
copy of each site configuration, and the instructions at this link will
show you how to create a debug log:
https://www.shrew.net/support/VPN_Bug_Report_Windows