[vpn-help] vpn client problem

Dorian Grelli dorian.grelli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 04:07:12 CST 2013

Hi there,
I'm an italian guy who has a problem with your VPN client software. I
installed VPN client 2.1.7 under Windows 8 and it could run great.
Some days ago I unistalled it and then I installed it back. After that
I noticed that a connection that I configured before this last
installation was always on the access manager panel even if I
unistalled the software and installed it back. I think that this is
possible beacause the unistall software can't remove all the VPN
configuration files from my computer. Do you know how can I remove all
the VPN client's files from my computer?
Thank you in advance.
Dorian