[vpn-help] (no subject)

Jim Markey jmarkeysr at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 12:10:54 CST 2013

I am using a netgear FVS318G VPN firewall/router. I configure multiple computers with Shrew soft client. First user connects and establishes tunnel.
Second user connects, establishes tunnel and kicks the first user off. Third user connects and kicks second user off...... I have configured individual
IKE and VPN policies for each individual based on the IP address assigned to the virtual adapter. FVS318G supports 5 simultaneous connections
but I can only get 1. I also configured 1 client with Netgear VPN client..it attached and when I connected with Shrew client both stayed attached. I then connected second Shrew client, and first Shrew client got bounced again, while the Netgear client stayed connected. Any Ideas ?

Jim Markey
jmarkeysr at yahoo.com