[vpn-help] Uninstall/Upgrade from v2.2.0 beta

Hunter, Mathew Mathew.Hunter at perkinswill.com
Wed Jul 17 14:26:57 CDT 2013

Hey Matt/other shrewsoft guys.
We run Windows 7 x64.
I noticed in v2.2.2 you fixed the install bug that was throwing up errors in the silent install.  I seem to still get error messages trying to uninstall/install on machines that previously had v2.2.0 beta.
Is there a manual clean I can do to fix these up without reimaging?  I'm not opposed to making a script to automate the task.
The new v2.2.2 install seems great so far, but machines with the previous uninstall issue still seem to have the old issue lingering.

Thanks,

Mathew Hunter CCNA, MCITP-ET

IT Infrastructure Site Lead
1220 Homer St., Vancouver, BC V6B 2Y5
t: 604.484.1030    f: 604.684.5447    e: Mathew.Hunter at perkinswill.com<mailto:Mathew.Hunter at perkinswill.com>
www.perkinswill.ca<http://www.perkinswill.ca/> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/ideasandbuildings> | Twitter<http://www.perkinswill.com/pages/twitter.html>

Perkins+Will Canada.  Ideas + buildings that honour the broader goals of society

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.