[vpn-help] Netscreen Config Help (No Private DNS or WINS)

Willem Kutschruiter willem.kutschruiter at cynit.com
Tue Jul 30 05:45:59 CDT 2013

Graig,

I had the same problem but i manage to succeed..

Have a look at the following links. They might be helpful.

Let me know how you proceed.

I have looked and configured as stated on the following links:

https://www.shrew.net/support/Howto_Juniper_SSG

http://www.the-internet-guy.com/pdf/Juniper_firewall_setup_for_Shrewsoft_VPN
_connectivity.pdf

http://www.the-internet-guy.com/pdf/Shrew_VPN_Client_Setup_for_Juniper_Conne