[vpn-help] XP-After installing the client I can connect. But after I reboot, connections time out.

yes123 yes123 yes123 at hotmail.de
Fri Jun 7 09:55:42 CDT 2013

Hi,

I have a Software-Firewall and Antivirus installed.
For testing I deactivate the firewall and there is the same problem.
 think there must be another reason, because the first time I install
the VPN Client and then immediately I test the connection and it works
!!
Later, after reboot there is NO connection possible.
I can reproduce this every time, because i make a new installation and before i install the VPN Client, i make a harddisk-image!
 restore the image, then i install the VPN Client, then i import the
connection settings from an other XP-PC-Workstation and then i make a
connection, the connection is OK. I test this 2 or 3 times. And after
reboot the connection is NOT possible.
What is about the log files, i sent? What say the logfiles?

Best regards Alex