[vpn-help] adapter configuration failed (Win7-64)

Gerd Röthig gerd_roethig at web.de
Thu Mar 14 04:18:27 CDT 2013

Hello,

please verify first that you are really connected to the network. Do
you have network access (e.g. Internet) outside VPN? If yes, it seems
that no connection to your VPN gateway could be made for some reason.

To find out the address of your VPN gateway, open Access Manager,
select your VPN connection, right-click on it, and then click
Properties. On the General tab, there should be an entry for Remote
Host. Verify if you are able to reach that host (ping, for example)
before trying to connect via VPN.

Kind regards,

Gerd