[vpn-help] FW: client connects from some locations, not others

Scott Smith ssmith at telizon.biz
Thu Mar 14 15:20:24 CDT 2013

Hey Kevin,
	I've attached the requested IKE debug log.

Additional details,
SHREW works when I plug directly into the LAN side of my home wireless
router, just not when connected to the WLAN of the same router.

>From the same laptop, same profile, it connects perfectly when tethered
wirelessly to my cell for connectivity or when wired or wireless in several
other locations.

I have wireshark captures of the successful connections and unsuccessful
attempts if required.

If it will help I'll get wireshark captures of the CISCO client connecting
and forward that along also.

Thanks for your help!
Scott Smith