[vpn-help] Zyxel P-661HNU-F1

Xircom systems sales at xircomsystems.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 04:16:59 CDT 2013

Dear Sir

Model Zyxel P661HNU-F1 Wireless VPN Router

Shrew VPN Client Version 2.2.0 (Just Upgraded)

I having major issue with this model of VPN Router. I have upgraded the
Firmware to V3.10(TSX.11) the unit is in place and working both LAN /
Wireless PC are attached and mobile phone which I can ping to without any
issue. I NAT port forward setup for VNC which work and I have remote access
to the router. Everything seem to working just the same as the older model
P661HW-D1 / D2, until I come to the following:-

(1)          Shrew VPN Client Connection cannot connect as RoadWarrior or if
I setup Net-to-Net but it work fine if I connect to the older model. I have
followed all instruction on your router and on the client software, so could
do with a little help on this one not just being told to get your own
software, you router should work with any VPN client software.

I can forward all the setting from both Router and client if that would
help.

Regards

Nigel H Crosby
Network Support Eng.

Xircom System Limited
The Dug Out

31 Tiverton Drive

Harle Syke, Briercliffe

Burnley, Lancashire

BB10 2JT

Tel:   01282 422741
Fax:  01282 422741
Mob: 07974 709833

UK Company Reg No. 4180936                          UK VAT No. 703 4440 72

Email Disclaimer

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, the
reading, using, copying, distribution or dissemination of the

 information and/or the reliance on its contents is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail and any attachments in error,

please return the original message and attachments to us using the reply
facility on e-mail. Having returned the e-mail, please

delete it from your computer.

Do You need to print this email? Be seen to be Green Don't Print it