[vpn-help] Only one concurrent session possible / VPN with Netscreen

J. Schröder ponymann at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 11:05:32 CDT 2013

Hi there,

I tried to assign IP addresses manually to the different VPN users, but
that didn't solve the problem. In the Netscreen logs I can see, that
established vpn connections are terminated, because the respective user
is already connected:

2013-10-31 21:40:35   system   info  00536  IKE<xx.xx.xx.xx>: XAuth
login was terminated because the user logged in again. Previous gateway:
<xx.xx.xx.xx>. Username: <user1> at <192.168.1.11/255.255.255.255>.

2013-10-31 21:38:53   system   info  00536  IKE<xx.xx.xx.xx>: XAuth
login was terminated because the user logged in again. Previous gateway:
<xx.xx.xx.xx>. Username: <user2> at <192.168.1.10/255.255.255.255>.

Really strange. So I assume that only using certificates (instead of
preshared keys) would solve the problem.

Any other idea?

Regards
Johan