[vpn-help] probleme with cisco vpn

Kevin VPN kvpn at live.com
Tue Nov 12 21:20:10 CST 2013

On 07/24/2013 01:00 PM, vpn-devel-request at lists.shrew.net wrote:

> Today's Topics:
>
>     1. probleme with cisco vpn (Brasseur Val?ry)

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:44:36 +0200
> From: Brasseur Val?ry <Valery.Brasseur at atos.net>
> To: "vpn-devel at lists.shrew.net" <vpn-devel at lists.shrew.net>
> Subject: [vpn-devel] probleme with cisco vpn

> Hi,
>
> I try using shrew vpn with a cisco vpn under a windows 7 64bits.
> the vpn is connected but I cant' connect/ping to servers through the vpn.
> I also have the cisco client installed and working.
> the same configuration works under an XP without the cisco client.
> can you help ?
> thanks

Hi Valery,

I know this is an old post, but are you still having a problem getting
Shrew to work?

If so, can you answer the following questions?

1. Are you using the same version of Shrew on Windows 7 as you are on
the Windows XP machine?

2. On the Win7 machine, did you install Shrew or the Cisco client first?

3. Does Shrew work on Win7 if you uninstall the Cisco client?

4. Can you provide a debug log for us?
https://www.shrew.net/support/VPN_Bug_Report_Windows