[vpn-help] Shrew + Win 7 (64) - no incoming packets

Service Lists lists at michael-bruenisholz.ch
Wed Nov 13 05:48:02 CST 2013

Hello Jörn, Hello Kevin

Altough this is a rather old thread, i'm really wondering if you found
a solution for your problem. I ran into the same problem with some of
our vpn-clients, on different windows-versions. It seems like the
returning pakets reach the client-machine, at least i can see some
returning pakets in wireshark.
Strange is the fact, that some other vpn-clients, with the same
configuration and client-version, run smoothly.

I'd be very happy if you've found a solution to your problem, because
i'm really stuck at this.

Best regards
Mike