[vpn-help] I should have included this PCF file

Kevin VPN kvpn at live.com
Sun Nov 17 17:59:10 CST 2013

On 08/29/2013 08:13 PM, Evan Thibeault wrote:
> Whoops! Here's the file.
>

> On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Evan Thibeault <ethibeault at georgiatrust.org
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The request for help I sent last night, regarding a Pix 501 configuration,
>> should have probably included this PCF file. It works, with the Cisco VPN
>> client and I'm looking to make it work with the Shrew Soft client.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> PS: Is it normal that posts I make to this list do not come to me?
>>
>> --
>> *Evan *

Hi Evan,

You should be able to import the PCF file into Shrew in order to
generate a working Shrew site configuration.  Have you tried that?

With respect to posts to the lists not coming to you, I would assume
that either your subscription to the list didn't work, or your spam
filter is not letting the messages through.