[vpn-help] config working on windows doesn't work on linux.

Lionel Barret lionel.barret at lbdn-consulting.com
Wed Oct 16 10:03:24 CDT 2013

Hello all,

I have a vpn config that works on windows (XP), in a virtualbox and doesn't
on Linux (Ubuntu 13.04), all on the same PC.
Linux is not in a virtualbox, it's the main system. Both OS uses shrew
2.2.1.

But going to the virtual machine each time I need something from the HQ, is
painful and slow.

AFAICT, It seems that the DPD is not working correctly under Linux.
I increased the log level to debug to see what was happening, but I am not
a network expert.
So I have joined the log below and I would be very grateful If you had an
idea about what I can do to correct the situation.
--
Cordialement,
Lionel Barret,