[vpn-help] Domain login and network drives map

Rosaida Angulo rangulo at westriverprojects.com
Fri Oct 18 14:40:54 CDT 2013

Hi,

I downloaded the Professional version and I tried to get my network drives mapped through the VPN as we do in our office.

The tunnel was established, I was asked to enter my domain credentials, I accessed the server folders and files but it doesn't map automatically the drives that we have configured in our Windows server 2008 R2 through GPO.

Is there a way to have my network drives mapped with my connection with Shrew Soft VPN?

Thanks,
Rosie