[vpn-help] VPN virtual adapter does not enable.

Jean-Claude Warzée Jean-Claude.Warzee at s-clinica.com
Thu Sep 5 07:48:12 CDT 2013

I'm using Shrew Soft VPN Client 2.2 to connect to a Watchguard FW, and connection stops at "bringing up tunnel..."
I get no timeout message, nothing more, the virtual adapter remains disabled.

After checking on the FW the username/pwd is well acknowledged by the FW.

Can someone help?

Kind regards,

Jean-Claude

  <http://www.s-clinica.com/>

Jean-Claude WARZEE | ICTI Manager

T: +32 2 645 05 93 | F: +32 2 645 05 69
jean-claude.warzee at s-clinica.com <mailto:jean-claude.warzee at s-clinica.com>

6, Chaussée de Boondael, B 1050 Brussels, Belgium
www.s-clinica.com <http://www.s-clinica.com/>

Notice:

This communication may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any other dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete it from his or her computer. Thank you in advance.