[vpn-help] ShrewSoft VPN Client on Mac OS X Mavericks

Dan Bennett dan at dan-bennett.me
Mon Apr 7 13:41:48 CDT 2014

Sadly I don’t know - Our server host (who run the VPN connection to the servers for the company I work for) are being really secretive on what the VPN is actually using.
Took them 3 weeks to finally tell me it’s IPSec and not Cisco IPSec or L2TP over IPSec … heh.

:(

Dan Bennett
Radio Presenter, Music Producer & DJ

http://dan-bennett.me