[vpn-help] Ubuntu 14.04

Jason Lewis jlewis at 2co.com
Wed Aug 13 15:33:22 CDT 2014

Michael,

You may be experiencing the same problem I am.  Try this and see:

1.       Connect to your VPN

2.       Immediately start a continuous ping to a system on the other side of the tunnel.

3.       See if the ping works for about 30 seconds then dies.

I haven’t had  a lot of time to troubleshoot this, but I suspect it has something to do with the Linux-specific code.  I could be wrong.

Jason Lewis
Systems Administrator - 2Checkout<https://www.2checkout.com/>
jlewis at 2co.com<mailto:jlewis at 2co.com>
1.614.921.2450 x127