[vpn-help] VPN console

Michele Pradella michele.pradella at selea.com
Thu Mar 20 07:12:20 CDT 2014

I found that ipsecd.exe and iked.exe usually are launched with -service
flag to run as windows service. If I stop services and I run the 2
softwares in dos shell I can have the output log that I can read from my
application. I know that there're different log trace mode. Are options
of the "iked.exe" and "ipsecd.exe"? or that configuration is done in
other way?

--
Selea s.r.l.

        Michele Pradella R&D