[vpn-help] VPN console

Michele Pradella michele.pradella at selea.com
Thu Mar 20 03:25:00 CDT 2014

Hi all, I'm using VPN ShrewSoft and I think it's a very good software.
I'm interesting in launching the interface with a command and
automatically connect to a profile. I saw the "ipsecc.exe" software that
can be launched by command line and does the work.
The question in about this command line: if I have to launch the
application from my software, the VPN start and connect, but I can't
receive the output log because the GUI interface get it. Is there a way
to read the output log to have in my software some information about the
VPN status? is there a way to launch "ipsecc.exe" and make it run in a
console environment (dos shell)?
Another question: if I launch the "ipsecc.exe" from a windows service,
so for example in the login interface of windows, do you think there's
some problem with GUI because there's no desktop yet?
Thanks