[vpn-help] W 8.1: VPN does not work with W8 Apps

Donald Woeltje donald_woeltje at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 13:58:17 CDT 2014

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying; there is a bit of a language barrier. I run 64-bit Windows 8. As to what version of the Shrew Soft VPN client I'm running (64-bit or 32-bit), I don't know. When I get home from work tonight, I'll check. But since it is likely the same version I installed on other systems (systems that were 32-bit), I am probably running the 32-bit client.