[vpn-help] Issues connecting to company VPN using a "Pocket WiFi - LTE" access point

Guido 嵬 到 guido.out at aversano.org
Sat May 3 22:13:36 CDT 2014

Hi,

I am experiencing problems connecting to my company VPN, using the
2.2.2 client on Windows 8.1 / 32bit (imported PCF configuration).
The connection is established, but no traffic passes through, and I
get disconnected by the server after a while. If I look at security
associations in the VPN Trace utility, I can see 2 associations remain
in LARVAL state, before forced disconnection, and no bytes are
exchanged. Please see my logs attached for more info.

The problem appears only when I am connected to the internet by a
Pocket WiFi - LTE cellular access point that I rented in Japan,
otherwise the client works fine.
I thought to a NAT/firewall issue with the access point, but note that
I manage to connect using the same Pocket WiFi access point, but using
iOS Cisco VPN software embedded in my iPad.

I would really appreciate any help from you all on this issue!

Regards,
Guido