[vpn-help] Installing ShrewSoft standard in Windows 8.1

Thinking Outside the Box T.o.B at skynet.be
Wed May 21 00:29:40 CDT 2014

Hello,

ShrewSoft Standard worked fine on my Windows 8 PC. After upgrading to
Windows 8.1, I couldn't use ShrewSoft anymore (see error message below).

cid:image003.jpg at 01CF7447.9AE1E7F0

I uninstalled ShrewSoft and installed it again.

When installing I get an error message “InstallSelectedDriver failed, eror
code =0x00000006”. This error appears when installing the network device.

When looking via the Device manager of Windows and comparing with another
Windows 8.1 PC where Shrewsoft is OK, I see that the Shrewsoft Virtual
Adaptor is not installed  on my PC.

What should I do ??? Thank you.

Jacques Van den broeck
Engineering and Information technologies

Logo-ToB-120329-Small

   Thinking Outside the Box
   av. des Campanules 44
   B1170 Brussels - Belgium