[vpn-help] VPN Down

Nigel H Crosby sales at xircomsystems.co.uk
Mon May 5 10:28:24 CDT 2014

Dear All

I had a Road Warrior setup on a Zyxel P-661HNU-F1 for a number on months,
well almost a year with 8 people connecting at different times using Shew
VPN Client 2.2.2 ; they are all running Windows 7 64Bit or Windows 8 / 8.1
64Bit ; not had problem until last week when they started to get a message
"invalid message from gateway" Nothing has changed on the router or the
workstation as far as I can see. Has anyone else had this error on nay
Router? Has anyone got a simple answer on where to start looking ; UI
already don't the simple thing as removing software and re-installing it and
yes I got connected first time then shut out again ; I check all firewall
setting, turned off the router firewall make no change, still cannot
connect.

Regards

Nigel H Crosby
Network Support Eng.

Xircom System Limited
The Dug Out

31 Tiverton Drive

Harle Syke, Briercliffe

Burnley, Lancashire

BB10 2JT

Tel:   01282 422741
Fax:  01282 422741
Mob: 07974 709833

UK Company Reg No. 4180936                          UK VAT No. 703 4440 72

Email Disclaimer

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, the
reading, using, copying, distribution or dissemination of the

 information and/or the reliance on its contents is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail and any attachments in error,

please return the original message and attachments to us using the reply
facility on e-mail. Having returned the e-mail, please

delete it from your computer.

Do You need to print this email? Be seen to be Green Don't Print it

Paulus servus Dei, creatus est homo, et tunc fit homo,