[vpn-help] (no subject)

jean-francois-mgb-systemes technique at mgb-systemes.com
Thu Sep 25 05:11:16 CDT 2014

Hi,

I'm having the same problem.
I'm trying to connect several hosts to a remote FVS318G.
If my hosts have different public IP, no problem.
But if they are on the same LAN, with the same public IP, as soon as I
connect a second host, first one is kicked, etc.
The shrew clients all indicate 'tunnel enabled', but only one tunnel is
working at the same time.

Strange thing is, I've tried the same thing with the Netgear Lite
clients. Then, I can connect two hosts from the same LAN, and have both
tunnels working.

I'm working on getting more details from the logs of the FVS318G, sorry
if I don't give lot of config details for now.

--
Service Technique
MGB Systèmes
technique at mgb-systemes.com