[vpn-help] Shrew Soft and Killer LAN e2400

Bogdan Ciulei bogdanciulei at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 22:02:32 CST 2015

I think I've found a problem by taking a wireshark cap.

The reply arrives from the gateway, but the delay is huge , ~20 seconds.
All this must be caused by the stream tracking crap in the Killer drivers.
It's either that or the reply doesn't get forwarded to the Shrew Soft
filter driver at all, which would be consistent with being able to connect
from within a virtual machine.

I wonder , Can set the timeout for connection anywhere ?. Its worth a shot
I'd say.

Thanks
Bogdan