[vpn-help] Shrew Soft and Killer LAN e2400

Bogdan Ciulei bogdanciulei at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:21:27 CST 2015

Hello,

I have recently upgraded my home system to a new one ( and expensive )
Unfortunately, while everything else is great , it had the Killer LAN e2400
on board NIC .
To my disappointment and horror Shrew Soft refused to connect on the new
system, the OS being the same as before, Windows 10x64.

I need this connection urgently as it is required for my work place , I do
not have an option to it and not having it means not being able to work.
I've managed to solve it somehow, Shrew Soft still runs in a Virtual Box
machine, but you can imagine is is inconvenient.

I am available to provide a Wireshark capture, Shrew Soft logs ( from what
I 've seen it never gets a reply to the hello packets )  or even a Team
Viewer connection to my machine.
I can not provide the physical adapter though, but it is fairly common with
the latest z170a boards.

Many thanks

Bogdan Ciulei