[vpn-help] Change in ISP prevents connection

Marc Cohen office at nccs.biz
Thu Feb 26 18:23:01 CST 2015

I had a working setup for months. This morning everything was working
fine. This afternoon I switched ISPs and can no longer access the remote
system. The Shrew VPN shows the Tunnel as enabled, but I cannot access
anything on the remote end.

As I said the only change is the ISP, Comcast, and the Modem/Router
which is now a Netgear C3000. I configured the C3000 to use the same
network addressing, so I still have 3 different networks.

Local LAN=192.168.0.x
VPN Host=192.168.2.10
Remote SERVER=192.168.1.2
Remote Network Resource = 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0

My best guess is that it's a port issue, either not configured correctly
on the C3000 or Comcast is blocking a port that my old ISP allowed. But
the 2 ports I'm aware of the Shrew VPN using (500 & 4500) are not
blocked according to Comcast and I specifically enabled them in the C3000.

Other Info:
Win7 Pro, Shrew 2.2.2
Remote Router: Cisco RVS4000

Any suggestions? Thanks!