[vpn-help] Error installing VPN 2.2.2 on Windows 7 ProfessionalError 0x8007005(Solved)

ckaseff at techdesigns.com ckaseff at techdesigns.com
Tue Mar 24 11:37:56 CDT 2015

Alberto,

I have Kaspersky Internet Security running on my Windows 7
Professional.  When I went to add netcfg.exe to the
"trusted applications" list, it did not appear.  However, I can see it
when using windows explorer in C:\Windows\System32.
I can see many other .exe files in the System32 subdirectory when using
the trusted applications browser, just not that one.

Did you have to do anything special to select it in Kaspersky?

Thank you,

Charles